Boarding Schools Cambridge is well known for its top quality boarding schools and one in particular stands out: the Cambridge Centre for Sixth Form Studies or the CCSS.
As a parent who is sending their child off for 6th form studies, you will do very well if you send your child to CCSS – it is superior to other boarding schools in a number of ways. Here is what your child will enjoy:
• CCSS has some of the best teachers in the country. Not only are they well trained, they are also highly experienced. That is why year after year they continue to send most of their 6th form graduates to some of the best universities in the UK and abroad. The teachers do more than teach; they are also mentors so your can be sure that your child will have the best guidance.
• When it comes to getting results class size matters – research has shown that pupils in large classes don’t do as well as those in smaller classes. At CCSS, your child will be in a class of about 10 students which means they can get the teacher’s attention if they need it.
• The boarding facilities at CCSS are some of the best in Cambridge. Your child will have his or her own space and an ensuite bathroom and shower. There is a boarding manager present at all times to make sure that everything is going as it should. Your child can personalize their room to suite their taste.
• The school is very careful about good food and nutrition. Boarders get 3 meals a day and each of them is balanced. If your child has any particular food needs (vegetarian, kosher, allergies and so on) all you need to do is let the best British boarding school know in advance; they will prepare separate meals for them.
• Your child needs more than academics; for them to be well rounded they need to do sport and also be exposed to art and culture. CCSS has several different extracurricular activities and your child can get to choose whichever one they want. The college organizes excursions to museums where students are introduced to art.
• The college understands that most teenagers are confused about career choices. That why it has a career advise department to help students choose subjects that will set them on the path towards a career.
• Cambridge itself is a great place to go to school; many of the top minds around the world studied in Cambridge at one time or another. Your child will be surrounded by the tranquil that they need to focus. In their free time they can explore the cosmopolitan city.
If you are in the market for a new home in Norfolk and Suffolk, there is no doubt your biggest priority is to find the perfect location for you and your family. Buying a home is one of the biggest investments in life and it is only fair to get the best of the best. There are so many different types of homes, all of which will vary in terms of costs. However, with a reasonable amount of money, there is no reason why you shouldn’t get a quality home. The following is a practical guide that can go a very long way in helping you get the ideal home without a lot of stress and hassle.
Check Online Listings
The internet has today simplified home hunting and today it is possible and easier to find a quality home in Suffolk and Norfolk online. There are a number of websites that are dedicated to offer you home listings in these areas. This is a great way to start since you are able to see the different properties on sale and the general price range you can expect from the sellers.
Visit Each Property in Person
If you have shortlisted a few properties that interest you, it is always better to visit them and check everything out in person. Don’t send your agent or someone else. Different people have very unique preferences and what may see okay to you may look bad to another person. So if you don’t want to be disappointed at the end of process, make sure you take a look at all the properties you are interested in before making the purchase.
Explore the Diversity on Offer
As you would probably know, Suffolk and Norfolk offer you an outstanding diversity of East Anglia homes for sale. It is important to take advantage of this variety. Just take some time and critically look at every option you have before making a decision. The mistake most people do is to buy the first house they come across. However, Suffolk and Norfolk presents a variety of quality homes; so don’t forget to check everything out to make sure you don’t miss out on a great property.
Buying a home will definitely come with its own stress, but if you can find exactly what you want, it will be worth it. Norfolk and Suffolk are known for amazing properties and this is a great place to start in finding the right home.
Barn weddings in Norfolk continue to soar in popularity. Held in 17th century barns, these traditional venues are simply perfect for weddings and receptions. They are also a cost-efficient alternative to expensive banquet halls and centers. While there are several wedding and receptions venues in Norfolk, Elms Barn is heralded for its luxury cottages and elegant services. Whether for nuptials or receptions, these venues are synonymous with true elegance and luxury. They easily facilitate up to 120 guests, and feature all the latest amenities. While barns are traditional in nature, these venues are designed with contemporary décor and interiors that are perfect for your special day.
Elms Barns have been a popular destination for countless weddings. Surrounded by tantalizing gardens and plush hills, the Barns truly capture the allure and essence of romantic country sides. Guests and patrons will enjoy the spacious and free atmosphere, along with the surrounding lakes and ancient moat. The facility is also blanketed by picturesque landscapes that add a touch of class to any wedding or reception photo. The Barn also features a large canapé, along with a full bar filled with the finest wines. From world class cuisine and an award winning chef to bed and breakfast accommodations, the Barns are some of the finest wedding venues Norfolk has to offer.
Elms Barns Services
In addition to the venue and breathtaking scenery, there are several services available for your big day. This includes catering courtesy of David Smith, the Head Chef. From scrumptious appetizers to mouth watering dishes, spruce up your reception with first class cuisine from a regionally renowned chef. There is also a wedding planner onsite to help facilitate all your needs and request in a timely and professional manner. This includes special menu selection, along with elegant floral arrangements and sets. No wedding or reception is ever complete without delicious beverages, champagne, and fine wines. Simply place your requests and the staff will truly honor them. There are also aromatherapy and spa treatments available for the soon to be newlyweds and their guests.
The Enchanted Gardens
The gardens at Elm embody true romance at every turn. Immerse yourself in captivating scents as you stroll through its signature Rosewalk. With wonderful aromas and spectacular beauty, the gardens are the perfect spot for wedding and reception photos. Your guest and loved ones can also join in on the fun. There are also several cottages available for them as well. These venues feature the latest amenities, ample room, and lavish bedrooms that ensure a good night’s rest after the blissful ceremonies have ended.
Sometimes all you need is a bedroom upgrade to bring back those glorious days of peaceful snooze. Sleepless nights don’t always mean that you have few hours for slumber, it could be that annoying creek on your bed that keeps you awake or just the sight of tired worn out furniture that dampens your moods. However, you can actually make your bedroom warm and cozy like it used to by investing in bed and Cambridge furniture.
Designed to quality and customer standards, Cambridge beds come in different designs that will both comfort and invite you to your room every day. There are excellent brands to pick from like Myers, Tempur, Somnus or Silentnight. In all brands, it is pretty easy to fancy a fold away bed or settle for a modern inflatable one, if you want to try something new. You can also experiment with colors and texture, just to add a unique touch to your bedroom.
Another perfect way to give your bedroom style and pizzazz is adding a bed frame to it. Bed frames were an item of decoration since ancient times and they still maintain that chic look when used in a bedroom. You can choose your bed frame to be in wood, leather or cabin to create a unique look you have never had before. It is also possible to order styles that coordinate perfectly with your current bedroom look.
Whenever you have extra guests and no more rooms to spare, a sofa bed can always come in handy. It is also a good choice if you move into a studio apartment that doesn’t have more room to add your bed in it. Sofa beds come in different designs with the famous ones being leather or fabric upholstered beds. It is possible as well to get the sofa beds in different shapes, color or style to suit your interior décor. There are smaller sofa beds that are a perfect addition to your kids’ bedroom and the big three-seater options that are perfect for overnight guests.
Delivered in chic and stylish designs (both modern and traditional), there are hundreds of headboards you can select from Cambridge furniture. A headboard is all you need to offer your bed completeness. Perhaps your older headboard looks worn out or you want one with a certain design or extra drawers or lampstands on the side. Whichever dream headboard your picture, you will certainly find something you fancy with Cambridge furniture.
You no longer need to sacrifice your sleep because your current bedroom looks really dull or the bed is never that inviting. With Cambridge furniture, there is so much choice for you to actually personalize your room with a headboard or bed frame that has never been seen before. There is variety in sofa beds as well, which means your guests no longer have to squeeze on one bed for the night.
For a perfect update of your bedroom, shop in Cambridge furniture for the best brands and furnishing styles. Transform your bedroom and make it as warm and cozy as it used to be before.