The most irresistible mini pumpkin muffins smothered in cinnamon sugar goodness! Perfect for breakfast, lunch + dinner!
Can you have these for breakfast? Yes. For lunch? Yes. For dinner? Yes, yes, yes.
You can have these bad boys for all the meals.
They are incredibly moist and fluffy with just enough sweetness to balance out with the cinnamon sugar outer layer.
But be careful, their bite-sizedness make these donuts VERY dangerous.
Pumpkin Donut Holes
- 1 ¾ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ½ teaspoon ground allspice
- ⅛ teaspoon ground cloves
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¾ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ cup milk
- ½ cup brown sugar
- ⅓ cup canola oil
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
For the cinnamon sugar topping
- 2 tablespoons ground cinnamon
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil a mini muffin pan or coat with nonstick spray.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, allspice, cloves, baking powder and salt.
- In a large glass measuring cup or another bowl, whisk together pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, canola oil, egg and vanilla.
- Pour mixture over dry ingredients and stir using a rubber spatula just until moist.
- Scoop the batter evenly into the muffin tray.
- Place into oven and bake for 10-12 minutes, or until a tester inserted in the center comes out clean.
- To make the cinnamon sugar, combine cinnamon and sugar.
- When the muffins are done, cool for 2 minutes and dip each muffin into the melted butter and then into the cinnamon-sugar mixture.
- Let cool on a wire rack.